Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Parliament of the Daleks Set
Yesterday at 19:06 by dalek fifty

» LastOfTheSonics' Fan Series
Sat 14 Oct 2017 - 9:22 by Dalek

» Unreleased Brigadier figure
Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 14:13 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Doctor Who series 10 complete box set.
Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 11:41 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Shada animated out on DVD & Blu ray 4th December.
Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 10:08 by LastOfTheSonics

» Series 11 episode reduction?
Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 9:46 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Journey's Beginning
Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 8:33 by Dalek

» Trevour Martin 1930-2017
Sun 8 Oct 2017 - 21:02 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» BBC Worldwide announce new products.
Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 17:27 by LastOfTheSonics

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords


New Figurines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Figurines

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 18:02

Posted by Neil Corry on Twitter:


avatar
The Eternal Dalek
Classic Silurian 1

Posts : 740
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 18:05

Oh my word! Iraxxa, a War Machine, Drone Dalek, Cybus Cyberman, Auton and Converesion Patient are all must haves for me!

I'm guessing the dalek on the far right is SD10 the Death Zone Dalek?

One more thing, is that First Doctor figurine of Richard Hurndall?
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1525
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 18:25

LastOfTheSonics wrote:Oh my word! Iraxxa, a War Machine, Drone Dalek, Cybus Cyberman, Auton and Converesion Patient are all must haves for me!

I'm guessing the dalek on the far right is SD10 the Death Zone Dalek?

One more thing, is that First Doctor figurine of Richard Hurndall?

No, that's the Hartnell figure still. One of the alternate First Doctors will be in issue 120, but details and images aren't allowed until they get approval.
avatar
The Eternal Dalek
Classic Silurian 1

Posts : 740
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Fri 22 Sep 2017 - 23:18

Yes that is the Death Zone Dalek Last, I would like to get that. I know the Robot Santa is out at Christmas time, I'd also like that.
avatar
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7260
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 49

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 9:46

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:Yes that is the Death Zone Dalek Last, I would like to get that. I know the Robot Santa is out at Christmas time, I'd also like that.
Pity that the only way to get that Dalek will be to pay Scalper's price on Ebay. I hope it isn't actually a subscriber dalek.

I feel as though we're about to get a Series 10 figurine wave, like how a few years back we  got a Series 8 wave with the Half-Face man, Rusty, Robot Knight, the Teller and the 12th Doctor all being released within 10 or so issues. As here we're getting Iraxxa and the Patient, and there's also Emojibots and Smartsuits (Oxygen) coming up too. Hopefully this leads to the Monks and the Mondasian Cybermen too.
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1525
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 13:24

LastOfTheSonics wrote:
Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:Yes that is the Death Zone Dalek Last, I would like to get that. I know the Robot Santa is out at Christmas time, I'd also like that.
Pity that the only way to get that Dalek will be to pay Scalper's price on Ebay. I hope it isn't actually a subscriber dalek.

I feel as though we're about to get a Series 10 figurine wave, like how a few years back we  got a Series 8 wave with the Half-Face man, Rusty, Robot Knight, the Teller and the 12th Doctor all being released within 10 or so issues. As here we're getting Iraxxa and the Patient, and there's also Emojibots and Smartsuits (Oxygen) coming up too. Hopefully this leads to the Monks and the Mondasian Cybermen too.

It will be a subscriber Dalek, the option to subscribe is always open if you are willing to take the associated risks.

You'll probably find the figures clumping up like that is more down to when the issues line up in their schedules than any intentional "wave" of figures. If they start working on the figures around the time of broadcast it will take a few months to get out and they'll end up with a big backlog as they slowly get through them all.
avatar
The Eternal Dalek
Classic Silurian 1

Posts : 740
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 15:39

I've avoided becoming a subscriber because of price increases and also the fact that I'm not interested in all the figurines, but I may consider it. Do you have to start from the first issue or does it start from the latest one?
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1525
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 17:41

LastOfTheSonics wrote:I've avoided becoming a subscriber because of price increases and also the fact that I'm not interested in all the figurines, but I may consider it. Do you have to start from the first issue or does it start from the latest one?

I would say start from the most recent, even if you could start from the beginning you wouldn't want to be back charged for 100+ issues in the one go. I think you have to phone them up at this point so they can check stock availability for starting points and subscriber Daleks.
avatar
The Eternal Dalek
Classic Silurian 1

Posts : 740
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 19:17

The Eternal Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:I've avoided becoming a subscriber because of price increases and also the fact that I'm not interested in all the figurines, but I may consider it. Do you have to start from the first issue or does it start from the latest one?

I would say start from the most recent, even if you could start from the beginning you wouldn't want to be back charged for 100+ issues in the one go. I think you have to phone them up at this point so they can check stock availability for starting points and subscriber Daleks.
Ah I see, you have to phone them now. Thanks a lot for the information Eternal Dalek.
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1525
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: New Figurines

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum