Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» New companion?
Today at 9:44 by LastOfTheSonics

» Anthony Ainley - The Master.
Yesterday at 20:04 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Happy birthday to the 7th Doctor & Ace.
Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 19:09 by Dalek

» In memory Anthony Ainley - The Master.
Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:56 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Happy birthday to David Walliams & Barnaby Edwards
Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 10:54 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Star Wars playset as a Dalek base
Sat 19 Aug 2017 - 19:27 by Dalek

» Target Novelisation Readings
Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 22:57 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» In memory,Graham Williams.
Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 10:49 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» 3.75" Line
Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:20 by Dalek

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords

The Essential Doctor Who

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Essential Doctor Who

Post by Dalek on Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 19:09

Discuss Panini's spin-off series of Bookazines here. The series started to celebrate the 50th Anniversary in 2013 with the '50 Years' mini-series which covered the Daleks, the Companions and the Doctors and once the celebrations were over, the series continued as 'The Essential Doctor Who', with the twelfth in the series having just been announced. Here is the list of all twelve so far, with details and a cover for the new addition.
1-The Cybermen
2-The TARDIS
3-Alien Worlds
4-The Master
5-Monsters
6-Davros and Other Villains
7-The Time Lords
8-Adventures in History
9-Invasions of Earth
10-Robots
11-Adventures in Space
12-Time Travel
Panini’s lavish bookazines continue with a 116-page issue devoted to the Doctor’s journeys through time, and the greatest plots hatched by his time-travelling adversaries. Doctor Who was conceived as a format that would go backwards, forwards and sideways in time. Ever since those early black-and-whites days, the series has stayed true to that concept with innovative stories exploring every aspect of the fourth dimension. The Essential Doctor Who: Time Travel talks to the actors, writers and directors who helped to create these memorable episodes. There are guides to the greatest time-travel stories, along with details of unmade scripts, previously unseen images, and much more. Cover subject to change
Dalek
The Ninth Doctor's Tardis

Back to top Go down

Re: The Essential Doctor Who

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Wed 26 Jul 2017 - 23:03

I have only bought the DWM special like the Dalek and toy one, I find these over priced and seem to be churning them out like a factory line, just to make money I feel.
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalek on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 12:59

I agree, the next DWM Special is about Non-Fiction Books, for God's sake. A non fiction book about other non fiction books covering exactly the same thing. I could understand a special about all books-they could do some good stuff on Target, the little covered Virgin and BBC ranges, some interviews with the team behind the current range, but non fiction only is extremely niche, and the title-Referencing the Doctor-makes it sound like the most boring thing to ever exist. And the cover is literally just a picture of Capaldi, with some faint images of pages from some of the books in the background-it's hardly anything to do with the subject matter! The worst thing is, they expect us to pay £5.99 for it! I could buy a proper book for that. Sorry for the rant, I just needed to express myself.
Dalek
The Ninth Doctor's Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top