Keywords

chief  

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords

How were the Cybermen REALLY defeated in Death in Heaven?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How were the Cybermen REALLY defeated in Death in Heaven?

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 20:38

So I've been thinking deeply about Doctor Who A LOT lately, and something rather heart-breaking came across my mind.

Amy and Rory.

Now, their gravestone is in New York. Which means they were both buried, which means Missy's invasion in Death in Heaven... yes, the one solution we all dread to think of. Amy and Rory were potentially Cybermen...

And before you say "Oh Missy and the Cybermen only invaded Great Britain", well allow me to remind you that the Doctor "It's happening everywhere, all over the world right now." And Missy said "in 24 hours, the human race as you know it will cease to exist." She didn't just say Brits, and she also ordered her Cybermen to attack Belgium.

So, do you guys think this is plausible? That perhaps Amy and Rory came back as Cybermen? It would certainly be a better explanation for how the world was saved, because I doubt Danny was able to control ALL the cybermen all over the world. I wouldn't be surprised if Cyber-Amy and Cyber-Rory actually hitched a plan to get all the Cybermen in America to detonate in the clouds. 

Another potential character who came back could've been Harriet Jones. 

A bonus question while I'm at it, why did the Cybermen's design randomly change for the S8 finale? Think about it, the Nightmare cybermen were exclusive to the Cyberiad, so shouldn't the cybermen in this story have been Cybus design still?
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: How were the Cybermen REALLY defeated in Death in Heaven?

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 21:19

LastOfTheSonics wrote:So I've been thinking deeply about Doctor Who A LOT lately, and something rather heart-breaking came across my mind.

Amy and Rory.

Now, their gravestone is in New York. Which means they were both buried, which means Missy's invasion in Death in Heaven... yes, the one solution we all dread to think of. Amy and Rory were potentially Cybermen...

And before you say "Oh Missy and the Cybermen only invaded Great Britain", well allow me to remind you that the Doctor "It's happening everywhere, all over the world right now." And Missy said "in 24 hours, the human race as you know it will cease to exist." She didn't just say Brits, and she also ordered her Cybermen to attack Belgium.

So, do you guys think this is plausible? That perhaps Amy and Rory came back as Cybermen? It would certainly be a better explanation for how the world was saved, because I doubt Danny was able to control ALL the cybermen all over the world. I wouldn't be surprised if Cyber-Amy and Cyber-Rory actually hitched a plan to get all the Cybermen in America to detonate in the clouds. 

Another potential character who came back could've been Harriet Jones. 

A bonus question while I'm at it, why did the Cybermen's design randomly change for the S8 finale? Think about it, the Nightmare cybermen were exclusive to the Cyberiad, so shouldn't the cybermen in this story have been Cybus design still?

Gallifrey is currently situated in the year 4 billion. The Master travelled back in time to find The Doctor, and probably picked up the Cybermen on her way back.
The Eternal Dalek
NUWHO Davros

Back to top Go down

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 21:26

Wait i still don't fully understand. So Missy teleported the Cybermen out of the Cyberiad before it blew up you're saying?

Also what does Gallifrey have to do with it?
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 13:07

LastOfTheSonics wrote:Wait i still don't fully understand. So Missy teleported the Cybermen out of the Cyberiad before it blew up you're saying?

Also what does Gallifrey have to do with it?

No, just that there were plenty of Cybermen with that sort of form. Cybermen spread their designs across the universe. The Cybermen left in the sewers after The Invasion upgraded themselves to Attack style after all with no outside contact.
The Eternal Dalek
NUWHO Davros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top