Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

chief  

Latest topics
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords


Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 20:20

Thought this might be of interest to some and they are looking for publicity to ascertain interest.

Warlord Games who make the "Into the Time Vortex" miniature range have revealed they are looking into making scaled dioramas (compatible with their figures). They have gotten in touch with an artist who has produced a prototype and if they can get enough support they'll produce it for sale.




The figures are around 4cm tall if you want an idea of scale. They intend to sell the tomb itself as a model kit for £30 or you can buy it pre-painted and prepared with the rock face wall, floor and backing lights for £60.

If you are interested please show your support here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/doctorwhotimevortex/permalink/433811286968494/
avatar
The Eternal Dalek
NUWHO Davros

Posts : 715
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 10:09

Will it come with any figurines? I'm all on board for this, but i would hope to see a Cyber-Controller or even just a Tomb cyberman.
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 17:02

LastOfTheSonics wrote:Will it come with any figurines? I'm all on board for this, but i would hope to see a Cyber-Controller or even just a Tomb cyberman.

No figures with it, but the ​Tomb Cyberman is about to come out in the next couple of months.
avatar
The Eternal Dalek
NUWHO Davros

Posts : 715
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 18:13

The Eternal Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:Will it come with any figurines? I'm all on board for this, but i would hope to see a Cyber-Controller or even just a Tomb cyberman.

No figures with it, but the ​Tomb Cyberman is about to come out in the next couple of months.

I assume you're referring to the Cybermen 50th Anniversary set? Is that finally getting released? I mean we've all been waiting for about six months now.
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 19:27

LastOfTheSonics wrote:
The Eternal Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:Will it come with any figurines? I'm all on board for this, but i would hope to see a Cyber-Controller or even just a Tomb cyberman.

No figures with it, but the ​Tomb Cyberman is about to come out in the next couple of months.

I assume you're referring to the Cybermen 50th Anniversary set? Is that finally getting released? I mean we've all been waiting for about six months now.

Nine are ready to enter production, one was needing to be fixed first.
avatar
The Eternal Dalek
NUWHO Davros

Posts : 715
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 8:13

Oh that's good to know. Best part is because the Cybermen are silver there won't be any need to paint them.

Any idea of the price though?
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Sun 23 Apr 2017 - 11:11

LastOfTheSonics wrote:Oh that's good to know. Best part is because the Cybermen are silver there won't be any need to paint them.

Any idea of the price though?

Tomb kit is £30, full pre-prepared diorama is £60. Cyberman Collectors set was estimated to be £35 for the ten figures.

Beyond that, metal figure packs are £4 per figure, gameplay expansions are £25 (that's faction rules, a metal commander figure and 12 plastics), still waiting for a plastic set price point but probably around £20 for 20 plastics.
avatar
The Eternal Dalek
NUWHO Davros

Posts : 715
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Thu 27 Apr 2017 - 19:28

Looks like this diorama may indeed be getting the go ahead.

avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Fri 5 May 2017 - 0:06

Just as an update to one of the above questions, they have confirmed there will be a Tomb Cyberman army pack.
avatar
The Eternal Dalek
NUWHO Davros

Posts : 715
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by The Eternal Dalek on Tue 16 May 2017 - 16:05

New picture I think some of us might appreciate:

avatar
The Eternal Dalek
NUWHO Davros

Posts : 715
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Tue 16 May 2017 - 16:11

Frazer Hines! Such a lovely man. I feel privileged to have seen him with my own eyes.

Anybody else noticed the TARDIS figurine in the middleground?
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1334
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomb of the Cybermen diorama

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum