Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords

Imperial Guard Dalek (SD5) HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imperial Guard Dalek (SD5) HELP

Post by mrquent on Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 0:21

Premium subscriber since the start. Never received SD's 5 & 6. Got told they are out of stock but will get them once they come in. Months past and nothing. So at the end of march I asked again why I hadn't got them. They told me they were being discontinued, and they would give me a £20 refund and my next 2 issues free. I agreed, but wasn't gonna stop at that, as they had broken the terms of sign up (this is what trading standards informed me anyway).

So, after weeks of complaining, and the possible call that trading standards made to them, I received an email 2 days ago from head office, apologising for the lack of communication, and that they would do what they can to get these issues for me.

Yesterday I got a response again from H/O, telling me they had sourced Dalek 6 from somewhere, and that they would send that and 2 free binders out to me, but, they were unable and will not be able to source Dalek 5 again.

So, is anyone out there nice enough to help with me getting Dalek 5, as I don't fancy paying the £150-£200 mark for this missing issue.
mrquent
The Tenth Doctor's TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: Imperial Guard Dalek (SD5) HELP

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 7:00

Sorry for your problems, really bad service. I hope you get the Dalek.
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrquent on Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 9:08

Same. I hope there are some kind doctor who fans and eaglemoss collectors out there who can help
mrquent
The Tenth Doctor's TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sat 22 Apr 2017 - 19:21

I have encountered other people with this issue. Most of them just kept pestering Eaglemoss and eventually they gave a refund, however for other people they dispatched their missing Daleks.

It's all down to what you would rather, the missing Daleks or a refund. How much they refund you I don't know, but I reckon the amount is similar to two deliveries worth of issues.
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top