Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» 200 Golden Moments+
Yesterday at 21:02 by Dalek

» LastOfTheSonics' Fan Series
Yesterday at 20:38 by LastOfTheSonics

» No. TBA - Emojibot
Yesterday at 1:06 by The Eternal Dalek

» Pearl Mackie picks up award
Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:02 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Doctor Who series 10 complete box set.
Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 6:57 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Parliament of the Daleks Set
Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 19:06 by dalek fifty

» Unreleased Brigadier figure
Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 14:13 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

» Shada animated out on DVD & Blu ray 4th December.
Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 10:08 by LastOfTheSonics

» Series 11 episode reduction?
Tue 10 Oct 2017 - 9:46 by Admin-Emperor Dalek

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The most tagged keywords


Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 9:49


Season Twenty-Four - 1987
Time And the Rani
Paradise Towers
Delta And the Bannermen
Dragonfire


Season Twenty-Five - 1988
Remembrance of the Daleks
The Happiness Patrol
Silver Nemesis
The Greatest Show In the Galaxy


Season Twenty-Six - 1989
Battlefield
Ghost Light
The Curse of Fenric
Survival
avatar
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7263
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 49

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 17:04

The special effects for this era were a comedic level of bad. The eras before CGI were better.
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 23:31

LastOfTheSonics wrote:The special effects for this era were a comedic level of bad. The eras before CGI were better.
I thought in Time and the Rani the bouncing balls were good.
avatar
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7263
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 49

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 9:36

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:The special effects for this era were a comedic level of bad. The eras before CGI were better.
I thought in Time and the Rani the bouncing balls were good.

It was like Windows Movie Maker, but worse.
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 9:42

LastOfTheSonics wrote:
Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:The special effects for this era were a comedic level of bad. The eras before CGI were better.
I thought in Time and the Rani the bouncing balls were good.

It was like Windows Movie Maker, but worse.
HAHA that is cruel Razz
avatar
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7263
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 49

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 9:44

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:
LastOfTheSonics wrote:
Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:I thought in Time and the Rani the bouncing balls were good.
It was like Windows Movie Maker, but worse.
HAHA that is cruel Razz
Indeed.  Razz

In Silver Nemesis when the Cyberfleet is destroyed, there is a single spaceship just to the left of the screen. At first, I thought it was a mistake/oversight. But it turns out it was deliberate to leave the gate open for the Cybermen to return.
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 16:51

Oh never noticed it, the effect of the fleet blowing up was so poorly done.
avatar
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7263
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 49

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 17:37

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:Oh never noticed it, the effect of the fleet blowing up was so poorly done.
Much like McCoy's entire tenure. 

And of course, movie maker.  Razz
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 23:42

No McCoy was good, just they cancelled it when the series began to pick up.
Curse of Fenric is very good.
avatar
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7263
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 49

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by LastOfTheSonics on Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 13:03

Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:No McCoy was good, just they cancelled it when the series began to pick up.
Curse of Fenric is very good.
Earlier in the week, myself and several other YouTubers were discussing the Curse of Fenric on livestream. We were torn amongst, I was on the negative side.
avatar
LastOfTheSonics
The Sixth Doctor's TARDIS

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2015-07-28
Location : The Sonic Technology Workshop

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Admin-Emperor Dalek on Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 17:05

LastOfTheSonics wrote:
Admin-Emperor Dalek wrote:No McCoy was good, just they cancelled it when the series began to pick up.
Curse of Fenric is very good.
Earlier in the week, myself and several other YouTubers were discussing the Curse of Fenric on livestream. We were torn amongst, I was on the negative side.
Shocked Why?
avatar
Admin-Emperor Dalek
Admin

Posts : 7263
Join date : 2013-01-28
Age : 49

http://doctorwhotoys.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seventh Doctor episode guide 1987-1989

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum